Industrial universal joints, or cardan shafts, or even called u-joints, facilitate reliable torque transfer between spatially remote drive and output trains. Cardan shafts from Moray offer suitable mechanical drive solutions in nearly all industrial sectors due to their versatile design and their high efficiency.
The drive shaft consists of a shaft tube, a telescopic sleeve and two joints. The telescopic sleeve automatically adjusts for changes in the distance between the output and the transaxle. The joints are to ensure the change of angles between the transmission output shaft and the input shaft of the transaxle.
Our products are widely used in rolling mills, paper mills, rubber and plastic mills, cranes, pumps, power plants.
1) Competitive price and good quality.
2) For torque transmission systems.
3) Excellent performance and long service life.
4) Can be developed according to your drawings or data sheets.
5) Packaging: Follow customer requirements or our usual sea worthy package.