Mining environment is extremely harsh, involving high temperature fluctuation , dusts and has special demands on machines and systems.
The materials handling systems should have excellent performance to move large volumes of earth and rocks. High productivity with minimum downtimes is the key. Cardan shafts are part of the drive system and must reliably transfer high torques under harsh conditions.
Universal joints are used in the drives of very large machines such as bucket wheel excavators and spreaders, in conveyor systems, for material separation in grinders and crushers as well as in special vehicles and materials handling systems such as wagon tippers.
The mechanical characteristics of the mining machinery have certain influence on the whole transmission system. Due to the different mechanical characteristics of different types of power machines, the corresponding power machine coefficient value should be selected. The category of the power machine is the basic factor for selecting the type of shaft; the power of the motor is one of the main criteria for determining the size of the shaft, and is proportional to the torque of the shaft. The motors in the fixed mechanical transmission system are mostly electric motors.
1) Customer service and professionalism upheld at the highest level, to make business transactions for the clients as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
2) Business ethics and personal integrity are the foundation for all Moray practices.
3) Transparent business practices with all facts and truth are communicated to the clients.
4) Long-term, mutually beneficial relationships established with clients based on total confidence and trust.
5) The most competitive and cost effective solutions are offered to the clients with value added services.
6) Teamwork and inspiration is the key for us to delivery our promises to our clients.