Cardan joints for industrial applications consist of variations using a cross and bearing design. All designs (except for plain or composite bearing types) transmit torque through anti-friction bearings, two forged or cast yokes and a forged cross member. Heavy-duty lip seals that are not subject to eccentric loading prevent lubricant leakage and contamination.
1) We provide professional technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, commissioning and operation.
2) We provide spare parts and technical support during and after the warranty period.
3) If you need it, we will provide onsite assistance for commissioning at a price.
● Customer service and professionalism upheld at the highest level, to make business transactions for the clients as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
● Business ethics and personal integrity are the foundation for all Moray practices.
● Transparent business practices with all facts and truth are communicated to the clients.
● Long-term, mutually beneficial relationships established with clients based on total confidence and trust.
● The most competitive and cost effective solutions are offered to the clients with value added services.
● Teamwork and inspiration is the key for us to delivery our promises to our clients.