Spline shafts are round shape steel bars with ridges or teeth in a drive shaft that mesh with grooves in a mating piece and transfer torque. We offer involute spine shafts made with forging materials.
There is a longitudinal keyway on the outer surface of the shaft, and the rotating member sleeved on the shaft also has a corresponding keyway to keep the rotation synchronously with the shaft. While rotating, the assembly can slide longitudinally on the shaft.
1) We are an innovation-driven company, we seek continuous improvements in our day to day operation.
2) We are willing to develop new products with our clients.
3) Effective and efficient technologies are used in our production processes.
4) We are partnered with good casting and forging material suppliers.
5) All raw materials are tested, including chemical composition, UT, MT.
6) We seek technology innovation that has material improvements on quality or performance as well as cost effectiveness.
1) Professional cardan shaft manufacturer: we have all three major cardan shaft tyles, the closed bearing eye style, the split bearing eye style and the koyo style (block type)
2) Full range of sizes: Our shaft swing ranges from 180mm to 1200mm.
3) Cost effectiveness: We optimize our supply chain and manufacturing process so that we can always keep the price competitive and reasonable.
4) Rich Experience: We were founded in 2001. Up to now, Our products have been exported to 22 countries around the world.
5) Good Quality: We have a team of experienced engineers and technicians who always put quality in the first place.