Our forging weld yokes are made through die forging up to 315 in swing diameter, larger sized are available upon request. These yokes are coupled with correspondent flange yokes and u-joints to form a knuckle, which are later used to form a shaft.
|Why use our products?|
1) We don't outsource key components.
2) We have our own QC to follow up on different processing.
3) Competitive pricing, prompt delivery
4) Customizable products and packaging
5) A small quantity of trial orders available
6) Our customers know our unparalleled quality and services.
Q1. What is your packaging terms?
A: Generally speaking, we package our goods in plastic bags and wooden boxes. If necessary, we can package the item into your brand box after receiving your authorization.
Q2. What is your payment term?
A: Payment terms varies for different clients, we generally require a deposit.
Q3. What is your delivery time?
A: The exact delivery time depends on the quantity of your order, the level of customization has impact on the lead time too. What we can promise is to complete your order within agreed time frame.
Q4. Can you produce according to the sample?
A: Yes, we can produce it through your samples or technical drawings.
Q5. What is your sample policy?
A: If there are ready-made parts in stock, we can provide samples at a cost.