Generally, the raw materials are produced by open die forging. After preliminary examining of the material's quality, we carry out the roughing, heat treatment and finishing to meet the drawing requirements.
A flange is a forged or cast ring of steel designed to connect mechanically sections of pipes, shafts, to a pressure vessel, pump, valve or any other piece of equipment.
1. Material and appearance
Supplier's materials are tested on a regular basis to ensure the chemical and physical properties meet the industrial standards. The finishing surface of the product should be free of pores, burrs, cracks or any deformation.
2. Size and hardness
1) Measuring the relevant dimensions with calipers to ensure all dimensions agree with the drawing
2) Use of hardness tester to make sure the hardness reaches what's required.
3. Packaging, signs
1) Packaging should be firm, reliable and safe to ensure that the Product won't be damaged during transportation.
2) Proper labeling should be attached to the package firmly.
1) Can you provide OEM production and processing services?
The company has its own factory and is capable of reversing engineering products according to customer needs.
2) What information can I provide before I place an order for a product?
Please send us your drawings with specifications, quality inspection methods, quantity, packaging, preferred transportation methods, out sales staff will do their best to assist you.
3) How to choose products that meet our needs?
Please contact our sales staff for our selection of our standard products.