Classified as metallic membrane couplings, diaphragm couplings transmit torque and accommodate the slight misalignment anticipated between most equipment shafts. The heart of each coupling is a disc or diaphragm. The disc, which is more like a flat ring, usually consists of several flexible metallic layers, called a pack, attached alternately with bolts to opposite flanges.
● Special diaphragm shape enables to transmit a large torque
● Simple structure ensures easy installation/removal, lightweight
● Optimum for high speeds
● Applicable in various working conditions
● No movable/frictional parts, this coupling does not require lubrication nor have noise, vibration, backlash, change in dynamic balance.
|Our strength and specialization|
1) A team of professionals with over 20 years of rich knowledge and experience in engineering, manufacturing and quality control in manufacturing.
2) A long term relationship with a vast network of suppliers that were selected through a comprehensive qualifying procedure.
3) We adopt a service-driven business approach that focuses on client's unique needs.
a) Reliable Delivery: Delivery depends on quantity and complexity of the products, once we agree to a specific delivery terms, we will keep our promises so that our clients have the confident to plan their important progresses.
b) Safe packing: Anti-corrosions will be applied and shipped with seaworthy packaging.
c) Best after-sale service: Over 50% products are sold to markets in South East Asia, Europe, Middle East and America, and all products are trusted by both domestic and foreign clients.