The coupling is the intermediate connecting part of each moving mechanism, which has a direct influence on the normal operation of each moving mechanism. Therefore, it must be noted when using:
1. The coupling is not allowed to exceed the specified axial line skew and radial displacement to avoid affecting its transmission performance.
2. The bolts of the coupling must not be loose or missing.
3. The gear coupling and the cross coupling should be lubricated regularly. Generally, the grease should be added once every 2 to 3 months to avoid the severe wear of the teeth and cause serious consequences.
4. The gear coupling contact length of the gear coupling shall not be less than 70%; the axial movement shall not exceed 5mm.
5. Couplings are not allowed to have cracks. If there are cracks, they need to be replaced (can be tapped with a small hammer, judged by sound).
6. The keys of the coupling should be tightly fitted and must not be loose.
7. The tooth thickness of the gear coupling is worn. When the lifting mechanism exceeds 15% of the original tooth thickness, it should be scrapped when the operating mechanism exceeds 25%. It should also be scrapped when there is a broken tooth.
8. The elastic ring of the pin coupling and the sealing ring of the gear coupling should be replaced in time if it is damaged or deteriorated.